Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sharky Images and Articles

The American Elasmobranch Society is a non-profit organization that seeks to advance the scientific study of living and fossil sharks, skates, rays, and chimaeras, and the promotion of education, conservation, and wise utilization of natural resources. I was honored to have one of my images selected to be the official 2011 AES postcard.





One of my other images was selected for the 2012 Calendar. This is an amazing organization and I am thrilled to be apart of their conservation and education efforts.



Also check out my article " Ghetto Shark Fishing," in the September/October issue of GAFF Magazine. The story was based on one of blogs and describes an encounter in Bimini, The Bahamas with some illegal shark fishing gear.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I ever heard that word before, Elasmobranch. I looked it up.
    Congrats on getting published!

    ReplyDelete